December 28, 2011

Charlie Immer "Slippery Removal" Print





Limited Run of 50

Available Ready To Hang in a 1.5" Black Wood Frame

Framing includes UV blocking glass, archival backing, frame spacers, back paper mounting to guard against dust along with ready to hang hardware.


"This print is of a painting that was a part of my show, “Bone Jiggle”, at Roq La Rue this past October. Sometimes I like to think that this painting involves a surrogate for me who gets to touch gross juicy stuff without throwing up or dealing with any bizarre smells. I also have this fear that under my skin my organic processes are just a mess and I would like a more direct way of sorting things out." - Charlie Immer

Pick up one now at 1xRUN.com and see the interview on 1xBlog.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...